Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our First Home (hopefully)





























So people have been asking me about the house that we are closing on next week, and I figured I would share some pics and details. First let me start off by saying that our luck with buying a home has not been very good and we're still a little nervous about getting too excited until we have the keys in our hands. Anyway, the house is a raised ranch, built in 1992 and sits on .65 acres in Uncasville (though it's basically in Montville, all the schools are right up the road from us). It has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and two living rooms (one up one down). It's in a neighborhood, which we didn't want at first, but for resale purposes, it's a good thing. Jimmy and I went and picked out some new living and dining room furniture at Bob's and plan on picking out paint soon. So here are some pics that I stole from the seller's realtor's website (not sure if I'm allowed to). Enjoy! Oh and don't worry, we plan on re-painting the walls so they aren't canary yellow (bleck).


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Looks great. kfc

Mrs. B said...

WOW that house is beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

looks great!!

Stephanie said...

Thanks guys!! Hopefully we'll be having a housewarming party at some point in time :)

Joe and Samantha said...

Really pretty Steph! LOVE LOVE LOVE the kitchen!

KK said...

Wow I love it! I kinda like the bright paint...lol.