Thursday, March 3, 2011

Show Us Your Rings :)


So I noticed that Briana posted this over on her blog and decided to join in myself. You can join up to over at Mrs. Yellow Ribbon's blog

Did you look at rings together?
We picked out my engagement ring right after we got married. Yep, you heard right. We eloped 9 days after he came home from deployment and while we picked out our band immediately, I couldn't find a ring that I liked. So after we did the deed we went to a lo
cal jeweler and low and behold, there was my ring


Do you like your ring? Did you from the beginning?...and be honest!
Of course :) We both saw it and went "ooooo". He told me that he would have picked something just like it out if he had gone by himself.


How often do you wear your rings?
My fingers, for some reason or other, feel the need to swell when I sleep or if I go to the gym. So I don't wear them at night and I take them off before I go to the gym. Other than that, they stay on.


Do you clean your rings?
I clean them myself about once a month. I hate it when it gets really gross and dirty.


What went through your mind the very first time you saw your ring?
I have never seen something sparkle so much before!




7 comments:

Unknown said...

Stopping over from the linky. Love your ring! My fingers tend to swell when I sleep too, I don't get it. lol Sometimes I can keep my rings on, and sometimes I can't.

Mrs. B said...

yeah my fingers swell too.. I LOVE your ring!!

Mrs. Yellow Ribbon said...

I love the cut!

Lydia said...

I LOVE that cut! your ring is absolutely gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

Thanks ladies!! I enjoyed looking at all of your rings as well. I like seeing all of the different designs and styles :)

Unknown said...

so different :) love it girl!

Nicole said...

Beautiful! I just posted my rings flipflopcombatboots.blogspot.com :)