Monday, January 21, 2013

Deployment Weekly Recap: Week 17

Emotional: I am doing well! We are on the the back end of this deployment and my husband will be home before I know it!

Physical: I've lost ten pounds so far on my diet and have started running on my treadmill. I ran three times last week and am up to 1.25 miles. I'm doing a 5k mud run this summer :)

Communication: Lots of emails make me a happy girl!

What's something fun you did this week: I took William to the aquarium and we had lunch together. I also went shopping in RI yesterday with Amanda and her boys. I try to get out as much as I can, especially since we were cooped up for a while with sickness.

What are you looking forward to next week: Our FRG halfway party is this weekend and my parents are coming down to watch William so Mommy can have an adult night out!

What made you happy this week: I was talking to a couple at the restaurant where I had lunch with William. I went to pay for my lunch and found out that they took care of it for me. It was really nice of them and I plan to pay it forward.

What made you sad/mad this week: It looks like Jimmy might not be coming with us to Aruba because he has to do some training before his new job for shore duty. I was really looking forward to the three of us basking in the sun.

What do you miss this week: Sex...yep...I'm there now.

How's William this week: He is well! We are over the sickness that we got around Christmas time. He's starting to move around more, but not yet crawling. His smiles make my days bright :)

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: I really like Titanium by David Guetta and Sia

Pictures:
 My little man is 8 months old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great week! Nice of the couple to buy you lunch.