Sunday, January 6, 2013

Deployment Weekly Recap: Week 15


Emotional: Things have been going pretty well around here. I feel grounded and positive.

Physical: Great! I started back on the diet that got me skinny before I got pregnant and I'm dropping weight already. I'm hoping to be within 10 lbs of my pre-pregnancy weight by the time Jimmy comes home.

Communication: I've had two emails, which is pretty good considering emails have been few and far between during this deployment.

What's something fun you did this week: William and I went to NH to do extended family Christmas. It was fun to see all of the new babies (3 this year). William is the first boy in 11 years for my family so he got a ton of attention.

What are you looking forward to next week: FRG potluck and hopefully a trip to the aquarium.

What made you happy this week: Seeing my family. I haven't seen them since August. I need to try to make it up there more often.

What made you sad/mad this week: I look at pictures of William and see how much he has grown since Jimmy left. He is missing so much.

What do you miss this week: Jimmy emailed me and mentioned how we found this amazing New Orleans-style restaurant while we we driving through a blizzard a few years ago. I miss the silly adventures that we end up going on.

How's William this week: He is doing much better. He's back to sleeping in his crib and he's being happy again. I love it when he's doing well!

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: Downton Abbey starts tonight!!!!!

Pictures:
 Yogurt face!
All smiles at the Rainforest Cafe

No comments: