Monday, December 31, 2012

Deployment Weekly Recap: Week 14


Emotional: I was doing ok. I spent a great week with my family at our timeshare in the Berkshires. I came home and it was quiet and empty. For the first time since my husband left I truly felt lonely. I'm not sure how I'm going to make it another 3 months


Physical: Ugh, I gained back weight last week so it's off to a fresh start today. I plan on getting new running shoes on Wednesday. No excuses this time.

Communication: I was able to skype with Jimmy a little while he was in Crete. My internet connection was crappy in MA so we IMed each other most of the time. It was still nice.

What's something fun you did this week: I went skiing, which would have been fun had the conditions been better. My legs hurt. I got to see Les Mis with my mom. I enjoyed going out sans baby.

What are you looking forward to next week: Ummmm. Yeah, this is the problem with life after the holidays. There isn't much to look forward to.

What made you happy this week: Watching William open his presents. He had fun playing with my parents and his new toys.

What made you sad/mad this week: William is having a rough time. I swear this kid is either teething or has a cold or both. It's non-stop and I'm tired of not getting enough sleep. I feel like I can never get anything done around here because I'm either exhausted or having to entertain my kid. I really wish my husband were home to help out. I'm tired of doing everything by myself.

What do you miss this week: Sometimes it's everything and sometimes it's nothing.

How's William this week: See above....he is miserable.

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: I got Pitch Perfect for Christmas. That movie is hilarious.

Pictures:
 Opening presents
Bath time fun! Can't believe how big he is!

No comments: