Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Deployment Weekly Recap: Week 11


Emotional: I get sad over stupid things, like not having my husband home to take care of me when I'm sick.


Physical: My son is great, but I caught some stomach bug and threw up on Monday night. I felt run down for most of the week, so no exercising for me!

Communication: I got one. He seems to be in ok spirits. 

What's something fun you did this week: I got to go to lunch with my friend Cynthia and her daughter Lily. We put the two of them next to each other and they held hands. It was beyond adorable. 

What are you looking forward to next week: FRG Holiday Party!

What made you happy this week: Over 1600 toys were donated to Operation Military Homefront from one, single Dollar Tree store. All of the children from our boat are receiving multiple presents, as well as children from other boats. It's nice to see how generous people can be and it will be great to see the kids' faces when we give them presents at the party.

What made you sad/mad this week: Getting sick made me pretty mad.

What do you miss this week: Ugh, everything.

How's William this week: He's a goofy boy. He really enjoys repetitive play. He was moving my head from side to side in bed the other day and laughing. We're practicing crawling in his bedroom (carpeting). He's not really getting it yet.

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: The Vampire Diaries gets me through deployment. All of that hotness ;)

No comments: