Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Deployment Weekly Recap: Week 10


Emotional: I'm in a good place.


Physical: We did pretty well last week. I got my new treadmill and I'm on week 2 of the couch to 5k program.

Communication: I think I got one. It's been few and far between. I miss getting emails on a regular basis.

What's something fun you did this week: I got to see the last Twilight with Kim and I got to meet baby Sidney!

What are you looking forward to next week: Playdate with Cynthia and her daughter Lily. Cynthia is one of my friends from grad school and Lily is 1 month younger than William. 

What made you happy this week: Watching my son's face light up when he saw the Christmas tree all decorated.

What made you sad/mad this week: I started getting a little teary while I put the ornaments on the tree. Jimmy and I always decorate it and we have a Pixar theme going on. I bought the new ornament this year from Brave and he didn't get to put it on. We also always argue over whether to put his lame Star Trek ornaments on too :)

What do you miss this week: Snuggling on the couch while watching a movie.

How's William this week: He is doing better and getting sillier every day! He's finally starting to sit up on his own. I see crawling in our future!

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: Some new song by Bruno Mars

It snowed! 

No comments: