Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm Back....

So after a wild and crazy week in CA and Vegas I am home. I am so glad to be home. I had a great time but was ready to leave after a few days. I felt that much farther away from Jimmy and I didn't like it. My family and I had a great time visiting with people and running all over CA. I managed to only lose $15 in Vegas...drank a 1/2 yard drink...and almost had to break up a fight between my brother and father and a couple of punk as kids at the blackjack table. What a mess. So here are a few of my fav pics from my trip....more blogging to come!
My Brother and I in Disney Land


Me at the Venetian Resort in Las Vegas

My Brother and I in our birthtown of San Pedro

2 comments:

Joe and Samantha said...

Glad to have you back!
Can't wait to see you this evening darlin'!

Anonymous said...

Yay...your home! Missed your posts. KFC