Monday, December 13, 2010

The 3's of Me

~Saw this on Jenn's blog and decided to procrastinate school work by filling it out myself
Three Jobs I've Had In My Life:

1. Nanny
2. Management Assistant for Enterprise (ugh)
3. Sales Associate

Three Places I've Lived:

1. Queensbury, NY
2. Wilmington, CA
3. Uncasville, CT

Three Favorite Drinks:

1. Water
2. Chai Lattes
3. Diet Pepsi (though I don't buy soda anymore...I still love it)

Three TV Shows I Watch Regularly:

1. The Vampire Diaries
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. True Blood

Three Places I Have Visited:

1. Dublin, Ireland
2. Rome, Italy
3. Athens, Greece

Three of My Favorite Foods:

1. The duck and brie sandwich from Maestro's in Saratoga Springs, NY
2. A good salad..preferably one that I didn't make myself
3. Anything from the ocean

Three Things I am Looking Forward To:

1. My husband coming home!
2. Being done with this freakin semester!
3. Exploring the west coast next month!

Three Things That Are Always By My Side:

1. My animals
2. My phone
3. Water

Three Things That Are In My Car Right Now:

1. Jumper Cables
2. Phone charger
3. CDs everywhere

Three Things I Did Today:

1. School work
2. Showered
3. Ate an egg sandwich


So what about you? What are the 3's of you?

No comments: