Monday, December 13, 2010

Deployment Recap- Week 29

Emotional: Umm..pretty good except for crying during White Christmas. Don't ask...I have no idea why.

Physical: Very good! I lost 3.2 pounds this past week...so hopefully I'll keep going in that direction

Communication: He's super, super busy right now so I got another quick email. I totally understand and i'm super busy now too so it's not big deal

What's something fun you did this week: I hung out with some fellow Navy wives and watched the Army/Navy football game. It was nice to take a much needed break from my end of semester workload!

What are you looking forward to next week: THE END...of this semester and this weekly update

What made you happy this week: Seeing friends and watching White Christmas. It's my favorite x-mas movie and I love how they show it back to back. It's been playing in the background while I type papers

What made you sad/mad this week: The crazy amount of work I've had to do for school. It's just bad timing. Right before Jimmy comes home. I have so much that I have to do for school and all I want to do is make sure the house is clean and there's food in the fridge.

What do you miss the most: I missed doing all of the Christmas-y stuff with him this year. I had fun getting our tree together and decorating the house last year

How's Floyd and Layla this week: Layla is recovering nicely and Floyd could really use a walk right about now but I'm a slave to my computer for the next couple of days

Pictures from this week: None, too busy...sorry

No comments: