Sunday, September 7, 2008

On a sidenote...

So I just got an email from Jimmy. I'm honestly surprised that we are even getting emails since they're on mission. This was a long one and full of him making fun of me...mainly my taste in movies (I like weird movies....and he stole them all that brat!). The best though...is when he reference the future. We've only recently been discussing future plans so it means the world to me when he mentions it.
"I've listened to "The Honest Hour" from AOD, and I can't get get the line "...sipping beer on an aging porch..." out of my head. It seems like the place where you and I want to be in 30 years."

Cue the tears...
I love him.

1 comment:

Joe and Samantha said...

YAY for Jimmy's email.
See...toasting to them worked!

:) I just hope in 30 years- you'll be pouring us iced tea to sit with you guys ( when we visit!)