Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Busy Bee

December has turned out to be a rather hectic month. My cousin's bridal shower went well this past weekend. We had soooo much food that we had to bring some back to the men at her house. I was asked to stay the night but alas Floyd was home and I don't leave him by himself for that long. Apparently there was a boob contest going on...my aunt told me I would have won :) I can only imagine what the bachelor/bachelorette party will be like. 
I substituted for the first time yesterday. I got to teach special ed to 3rd and 4th graders. I had a blast and was able to help some of the students in their classrooms...I even helped with Math!! Walking around the school and helping the kids out reaffirmed my yearning to get my Masters and get certified. I'm applying to a few more school districts and am hoping to be busy next semester.
On a great note...I got a phone call today from a certain someone. They are in Turkey for a little while and plan on doing a big bus tour tomorrow. I'm excited for him to get home already. It won't be too long before we can play Rock Band, cook dinner together, and spoon. I can't wait :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY he called! It is getting closer. Not to much longer! Thank goodness ;)