Sunday, June 20, 2010

Deployment Recap- Week 4

Emotional: Not too bad...school is starting to become annoying...but I only have two weeks left! I also got lots of "I love yous" from the husband while he was in port

Physical: Ahh...non existent this past week! I had so much homework and then I went to NY for an extended Father's Day weekend. Plan on getting back at it this week

Communication: Good! Got to skype some more and have had a couple of emails since. We even had a beer together while and skype :)


What's something fun you did this week: I went home! Got to see my parents and went out to dinner with them and my brother. It's nice to go home every once in a while. I also got to spend the afternoon/evening with my Katie. We swam at her pool and went out for sushi. I hadn't seen her since my wedding. I miss being near my friends.


What are you looking forward to next week: Nothing in particular...just getting back into the swing of things after my weekend home. I'm realizing that I'm very much a homebody and don't like to be away from here unless I'm with Jimmy.

What made you happy this week: Talking to the husband and seeing all of my extended family at a bbq. Everyone is getting older and having babies..it's crazy!

What made you sad this week: Not losing a single pound after almost a month on the whole vegan thing and exercising. Seriously...it's really upsetting. I'm probably going to make an appointment with my doctor.

What do you miss the most: When something funny happens and he's not here. I just want to tell him and
I have to settle for email...not the same.
How's Floyd and Layla this week: They both missed me! Being away from Mommy for 4 days is rough...especially for Layla...she's super clingy.

Pictures from this week: Nada...will try harder next time

No comments: