Saturday, August 7, 2010

Deployment Recap- Week 11

Emotional: Ehh...could be better

Physical: I only went to Zumba on Monday and skipped the gym the rest of the week because I had Alexis with me. I paid for it today when I went back to the gym, ow!

Communication: Email fighting...good times. What would normally take a few hours or so to discuss turns into days/weeks when he's not here.

What's something fun you did this week: Alexis and I went to an amusement park called Lake Compounce and we had a great time! The waterpark was pretty awesome and they had a roller coaster that is built into the mountain so you can't see it. We also went to the Drive In, which I had not done in years. I love getting two movies for the price of one!

What are you looking forward to next week: Not having a class to worry about and just doing whatever I want for the next three weeks


What made you happy this week: Spending time discussing boat stuff with some Alex ladies last night. We're trying to come up with ideas for everyone to do and we filled up about two months worth o stuff.

What made you sad/mad this week: Realizing that tweens don't have manners. While I had a good time with Alexis she has a bit of an attitude and her manners are rather atrocious. Good thing she's not my kid.

What do you miss the most: Nothing cause I'm pissed at him right now. Oh, wait, I miss his face so I can smack it. :)

How's Floyd and Layla this week: Having a better week with Floyd. I looked into dog training classes but they're when I have school so that's a no go for now. Layla is Layla.

Pictures from this week: None cause this stupid thing won't upload them...grrr.

No comments: