Monday, August 2, 2010

Deployment Recap- Week 10!

Emotional: Hmmm..Ok I think. Besides the dog driving me up the wall.

Physical: Still exercising like a fiend...still only lost .8. It's taken me 5 weeks to lose 4 lbs. I went Monday and the doctor took 6 vials of my blood to test me for a whole bunch of stuff though she thinks something is wrong with my thyroid. We'll see what's up when I go for my follow up appointment.

Communication: Still not so awesome...I get one every four days or so. I decided to put myself on his schedule because I get tired of emailing all the time without getting one.

What's something fun you did this week: I'm trying to remember what I did last week. I went on the Essex steam train Friday night with Heather and Sarah. We had dinner and watched a murder mystery unfold. The murderer decided to sit with us for most of the train ride to my dismay because she was in character and talked like a valley girl the whole time. I wanted to punch her by the end of the night.

What are you looking forward to next week: I have my cousin's 12 year old daughter with me until Thursday. We went to the beach today and are going to the amusement park tomorrow. I'm ready to ride some fast rides.


What made you happy this week: Seeing my family for my mom's birthday in NH

What made you sad/mad this week: Seeing my family in NH. SO MUCH FUCKING DRAMA. Ugh, I ended up giving my 17 year old cousin a ride home 40 minutes away because her dad was yelling at her in front of everyone, which in turn lead to a fight between my mother and I (she doesn't realize when she's yelling at people and she started in on Brittany, I told her to tone it down, she told me to shut the fuck up, then I shoved her out of my face...apparently people think that swearing at me is a good and effective form of communication, funnily enough my parents were the ones who taught me not to do that, i think she had a few too many)

What do you miss the most: My husband...because when I'm angry with my mother I have no one to talk to about that since she's usually the person I talk to. I suppose I could chat with my dad but I really don't want to drag him into it.

How's Floyd and Layla this week: I almost left Floyd on the side of the road when he shit in the car on the way to the kennel. I emailed Jimmy and told him he will be taking Floyd to obedience school right when he gets home.

Pictures from this week: Here is a pic from the dinner train...the crazy chick with the side pony is the murderer


No comments: