Saturday, October 20, 2012

Deployment Weekly Recap: Week 4


Emotional: I'm kind of surprised at how well I'm handling this deployment. This is our 3rd deployment on this boat and I think I've just become used to it all.


Physical: I had company this past week and am now in NY, so not as much exercising as I would have liked to do.

Communication: I finally got an old email from the beginning of the month so I hope this means that they are sending emails out again.

What's something fun you did this week: My in-laws came over for a few days and we went to the aquarium, Mystik Village and down to the beach. We had a great time and William really enjoyed spending some time with his grandparents.

What are you looking forward to next week: I'm in NY spending time with my family so I'm happy to see them and my friends.

What made you happy this week: Having company. It helps to pass the time.

What made you sad/mad this week: Nothing really for me, but seeing my friend get upset over something that someone said to her kid made me angry.

What do you miss this week: I really would just like to have a conversation with him. A normal, every day conversation.

How's William this week: He's alright. We had a few rough nights of sleep and now we're sleeping exclusively in a crib at my parents' house so he's waking up a bit more. So far, so good though!

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: My friend turned me on to The Lumineers and I'm kind of digging their whole folk-y vibe.

Pictures from this week:


 Spending time with Gramma

Trying to rip Grandpa Steve's lips off!

1 comment:

Amanda Renzulli said...

I love the Lumineers too!