Sunday, November 11, 2012

Deployment Weekly Recap: Week 7


Emotional: Doing well since I've been talking to my husband all week long.


Physical: We still have this stupid cold. I didn't get in as much exercise because of it.

Communication: Talking every day :)

What's something fun you did this week: My brother came to visit so William got to spend some time with Uncle Chris. We went out for restaurant week in Mystic and got a 3 course lunch for $12 each.

What are you looking forward to next week: Going to the movies with Kim!

What made you happy this week: Getting our pictures taken!

What made you sad/mad this week: My child's lack of sleep because he isn't feeling well. It's frustrating.

What do you miss this week: Help with the kiddo.

How's William this week: A hot mess, but starting to get better. 

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: This season of American Horror Story is pretty twisted.

Pics from this week:


2 comments:

KK said...

I'm sooooo excited or the movies!! So, I always said William looks just like Jimmy...but in this picture he looks JUST like YOU! You have the same eyes! I love it!

Stephanie said...

Haha yeah, we do have the same eyes. Tiny, blue eyes! I can't wait for our movie date. I have her booked for Friday :)