Sunday, November 18, 2012

Deployment Weekly Recap: Week 8


Emotional: Pretty well. Some of the wives are talking about having "port hangover", but it doesn't really bother me that he's back out to sea. 


Physical: We have finally moved past our colds. I went to Stroller Strides three times this past week and I did Zumba!

Communication: I've had one email and it was really sweet. I'm hoping to get more, but I won't hold my breath.

What's something fun you did this week: We had Zumba at our monthly FRG meeting. I had my sitter stay with William so I could go. It was fun :)

What are you looking forward to next week: Going home for Thanksgiving!

What made you happy this week: Making the decision to buy a treadmill. I really want to lose the rest of this baby weight and this will allow me to exercise after William goes to bed.

What made you sad/mad this week: My babysitter got sick so I had to cancel my movie date with Kim.

What do you miss this week: Snuggling next to his warm body. It's starting to get cold.

How's William this week: He's doing well! He turned 6 months yesterday and just cut two of his bottom teeth :) He's growing so quickly.

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: Husband bought me an EP by The Pretty Reckless :)

Pics from this week:
 Having fun at the playground

6 months old!

No comments: