Sunday, November 4, 2012

Deployment Weekly Recap: Week 6


Emotional: I'm doing well, though I seem to cry at anything that involves violence against children. I watched a movie where a baby was thrown out a window and died. I freaked out. 

Physical: Both the kiddo and I have been battling a cold since we got back to CT. There has been little sleep and I feel like butt.

Communication: They pulled into port so we've been able to skype :) I love listening to Jimmy talk to William.

What's something fun you did this week: We lost power during hurricane Sandy so I took William to a local playground. He loved swinging in the baby swing and I got some great pictures of his smile. We also went to Mystic Village with Kim and Landon to go Trick-or-Treating. William loved looking around and he looked so cute in his spider costume!

What are you looking forward to next week: Hopefully kicking this cold's butt and getting back to a regular sleep routine

What made you happy this week: Talking to my husband :) I miss hearing his voice.

What made you sad/mad this week: Reading about the devastation that hurricane Sandy left in her wake. So much loss...

What do you miss this week: Dancing to music in the living room.

How's William this week: Sick and I think teething. He's still funny and tries to be happy, but he's not feeling so hot :(

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: Lonely Boy by The Black Keys

Pictures from this week:
 Happy boy!

My scary spider!

No comments: