Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Why I Love my Boyfriend

So I came home this morning to an empty house (excluding my dog Floyd) and I sat down to the computer desk. We have papers all over the table adjacent to the desk and as I was rearranging papers I noticed a card for me. It simply said "I Love You" and a few sweet words from Jimmy. In the card was Disc 1 of the first season of LOST with a note saying follow the clues. My boyfriend created a treasure hunt for me around the apartment in order to obtain the entire first season. I started laughing and crying at the same time because the clues were hilarious (some I knew exactly where to look). Now I have the first season of LOST to watch while he is away. He also bought me 10 puzzles to do, some large some small, and I bought the first season of The Tudors to watch...so I should have be kept busy. I also have my knitting and a class to do. I'm taking a class for Jimmy because his program is being discontinued next year so he has to finish his degree ASAP. I'm actually looking forward to it. I miss school and International Management is a class I took many moons ago so I should do well. Other than that my attempt to find a job is still in progress. I've applied for a few positions and am just waiting to hear back for an interview. I tend to do really well on interviews...it's just getting to that stage. I wouldn't mind doing part time work at this point...sitting around the house gets boring after a while.
Floyd and I will be leaving soon to Upstate NY for my best friend's wedding this weekend. I'm excited to see all of my friends, and to go camping!! So I'm just trying to keep my chin up for now...and am silently counting down the days til Jimmy comes home (I'm not allowed to say when...it's a secret!!)

No comments: