Thursday, October 23, 2008

Back from the Middle East

So I made it back from my jaunt halfway across the world. I was sooo happy to step back on U.S. soil after the longest plane trip of my life. The minute Jimmy left all I wanted to do was go home. I plan on writing a long entry about my trip once our new mac comes in the mail this weekend. Our computer is dying and I can't upload pics anywhere without it freezing on me. So I figure I'll wait and do everything later.
On a not so happy note my job fired me for going to see Jimmy. Or, as they put it, I resigned. I'll write more on that as well. So basically it's back to square one. :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no! that's not good at all. how very "understanding" of them huh.

kind of in the same boat with that. my texas trip, my boss was kind of forced to hire a new person but "would like to keep my number in case she needs me for anything."

fun times. we all need a girls night!!

-- Kaela -- said...

I love you, Stephanie! and if that job let you go b/c you wanted to go see Jimmy then F-em! They aren't worth it.

Hope you had a great time and I can't wait to see pictures.
love you, miss you and write/call soon.

mwa***
k*

Cora said...

Bahrain??? Very interesting. I would love to hear more about your trip.


What ass holes for "letting you resign". Some people have not a effin' clue.