Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Greetings from Bahrain!

Just a quick note to say that Kim and I arrived safely to Bahrain yesterday morning (14th). We had a pleasant, but long, trip over here. The food on our flight was fantastic! I didn't sleep the night before at all...slept about 2-3 hours on the flight....took a 5 hour nap in the hotel...then slept probably 4-5 hours last night. I'm all over the place. Bahrain is beautiful! The architecture is a mix of ancient islamic and modern skyscrapers. The people are super friendly....and they all speak english! Seriously, I was prepared with my arabic phrasebook, and haven't had to use it once! Jimmy takes leave today at 4pm so I am anxiously awaiting his arrival. Justin came late last night so the three of us are going to venture around for a little bit. Will update with pictures later!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell my husband I love him please! =)

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a great time! Hug Jimmy for me. KFC

-- Kaela -- said...

enjoy yourself! I hope you have a fantastic time!