Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bon voyage à moi!

So as most of you know I am venturing to lands known only to me and a close few. I can't wait to see Jimmy! He's hinting that we maybe able to spend more quality time together than originally anticipated. I can't wait to give him the biggest hug and longest kiss...it's been so long. Kim and I went electronic shopping for our trip yesterday and I came home with a cool, PINK ipod nano. I love it but am currently fighting with our piece of shit computer to get things rolling. Basically, we have no memory on our computer because a certain someone has too much shit on it. So I've started transferring all of his stuff onto discs since we're getting a mac when he comes home. Here's hoping we get there in one piece and that my hand dandy phrase book allows me to communicate with the locals. I'll write more and post pics once I get there :)

1 comment:

Joe and Samantha said...

SO, tell us ALL about the first hug/kiss.
I want some details.