Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rant

So I'm skyping with the husband last night and we get on the subject of hookers since there are plenty of them in Bahrain. Mostly, I ask if he's seen "me-love-you-long-time" since being back there (my nickname for this hooker who kept staring him up and down when we were at a club in Bahrain during last deployment). He laughs and says no. Last night I asked if any of the single guys were living it up and getting hookers. He said he only heard of a few guys who got hookers. I reply with, "they're single right?" to which he says, uhhh no, one guy has someone. SERIOUSLY??? This just makes me so mad and of course he wouldn't tell me who it is (tho I doubt it's anyone I'm friends with) because he knows I would do something about it. This whole stupid not spilling the beans crap they have doesn't work anyway. People always find out. It just really upsets me that some poor girl is sitting here writing love letters and taking care of the home while her husband/significant other is DELIBERATELY spending money for sex. It's not like it was an unplanned, drunken thing...it's intentional!! I swear the Navy brings out the worst in a lot of these guys..and some of the women too. Stuff like that just really makes me sick and wish he had a normal civilian job and wasn't involved with these people or situations.

5 comments:

KK said...

J told me to......He also told me the guys has KIDS not just one but a few....it makes me SICK!

Stephanie said...

Ewww...he didn't tell you who it was did he? I want to send her a letter. I just don't understand what goes through people's heads sometimes.

Mrs. B said...

I heard about someone from LAST port... Louie wouldn't tell me who either... it SERIOUSLY pisses me off.

Stephanie said...

It's one thing if you're single. That's fine...do whatever you want. But if you're married or with someone and that person is sitting here waiting at home for your lying ass...that's not cool. And do any of them say, "hey, maybe that's not a good idea"...I doubt it.

KK said...

They can't say it......I guessed who it was......so I know. He did it last deployment also.