Sunday, September 26, 2010

Deployment Recap- Week 18

Emotional: Doing pretty well. I had an ok week at school and then got to see my family and friends this weekend.

Physical: Well I was doing fine until I went home. I now have this painful red rash on my face that doesn't feel like going away.

Communication: Well he apparently typed up an email and forgot to send it so I hadn't received one in a while...then I was gone all weekend so I haven't replied.

What's something fun you did this week: I went home! I got to see Victoria, Mike and baby Collin who has gotten so big! He's almost walking now and he laughs a lot. I also had lunch with my friend Eric and his new girlfriend. She seems perfect for him and I'm super happy he finally found someone.

What are you looking forward to next week: Hopefully going to a renaissance fair on Sunday...oh, and getting my hair cut...and October 1st is bonus time :) YAY money!

What made you happy this week: Seeing family and friends...and the lovely weather!

What made you sad/mad this week: Our mortgage is going up because taxes went up and our mortgage company apparently didn't cushion our escrow account enough. I don't understand any of it and I should probably call them.

What do you miss the most: Some help raking the damn leaves!

How's Floyd and Layla this week: Floyd is still at the kennel...I'm giving myself an extra night of quiet so I can get homework done. Layla was happy when I walked through the door.

Pictures from this week: Yep...none.

1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

I wanna go to the Renaissance Fair!!! lol YAY for bonuses!