Sunday, October 17, 2010

Deployment Recap- Week 21

Emotional: Eh...I've been better. I kind of feel like I don't want to do much other than hibernate and watch movies.

Physical: I was doing well but the mole I had removed on my back has made it hard to do exercise. You don't realize how much you move your back until you have a huge hole that is trying to scab over. Gross

Communication: Non-existent. It sucks.

What's something fun you did this week: My Aunt Karen came down to visit for a few days. I took her to the ocean, Mystic, and Mohegan Sun. It was nice to have some company for a little while.

What are you looking forward to next week: Um...hm...putting up more halloween decorations?

What made you happy this week: Playing with my new camera. It was an expensive purchase but it's really cool and I wanted a nice one for when we have kids.

What made you sad/mad this week: Well I had a mole removed and it was on my back...so it's taking a while to heal...so I guess that made me mad? Oh...and the complete lack of communication

What do you miss the most: Right now I'd really like an email...just something saying hey, we're busy, but I still love you.

How's Floyd and Layla this week: Floyd broke his run outside but managed to only go to the neighbor's and came right back when I called him! Yay! Layla had three ticks on her neck the other night...gross!

Pictures from this week: Taken with my new camera down at Harkness Park!













2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Wow i LOVE that 1st picture!!!! like really love it

Stephanie said...

Haha...thanks! I really love my new camera!