Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun!!




As most people know Halloween is my favorite holiday and I haven't really celebrated it too much in the past few years.  So I decided that I would change that this year. I started off by paying a visit to a town that I absolutely adore...Salem, MA! I hadn't been there since I was 13 and was scared from all the scary things that jumped out at me. I put my brave face on and Samantha and I enjoyed our day full of witch and pirate history!! We went to a few museums, a spooky ghost story reading, shopping, drinking (yay Beer Works), and most importantly, drinking hot cider! We had a blast and decided we need to bring Joey and Jimmy next year.

On Halloween I actually went out with Bethany to our favorite bar, Double Down, for some drinking and costume watching. Well we walk in and see some scantily clad women dancing on the bar...which I don't necessarily blame them because Halloween is the one day out of the year that you can dress like a slut in public. So I went as a vampiress and Bethany doned a Grecian goddess costume. We met up with our bar friends, the ever fun loving, ass grabbing Grace, and the two Sarahs. We danced, drank, saw a giant penis, and watched a fight happen that ended in blood and someone going to the hospital. We left at that point and chalked it up to a fine Halloween! I plan on going home next weekend and out with my girls so I'm sure I'll have some more fun stories from that.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Sounds a lot like the bars we've frequented! Glad you had a good time. KFC

Joe and Samantha said...

YAY BEER WORKS