Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I got roses!!!



So today is our three year anniversary. I sometimes can't believe that we've been together that long...it seems like a liftetime ago. So I get a knock on the door...and low and behold...Jimmy has FINALLY remembered our anniversary. He has the worst memory known to man so this is really a triumph in my opinion. I now have a vase filled with two dozen lovely red roses. Layla is very happy that Daddy sent her a box to play in and Floyd wants to know why he can't chase the UPS guy back into his truck. It's a fun time for all of us basically. So there will be no 5 course homecooked meal like we normally do every year....but I have pretty roses to look at...and hopes that these last two months or so go by quickly.

4 comments:

-- Kaela -- said...

I find it amazing that your 3 year anniversery is the day before my 4 year anniversery.

Happy times!

Anonymous said...

aww yay! that's so awesome. especially considering he's away!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhh Enjoy! kfc

Anonymous said...

I think he's a keeper lol He's so sweet Steph. At least you didn't have to put the date inside a wedding ring for him to remember like I did for your dad!!! lol He's a sweetheart!