Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ohhhh sweet voice

So I got a call from Jimmy this afternoon and I cant describe how great it was to hear his voice. Ever since I came back from Bahrain things have gone wrong...me losing my job, the washer breaking, mold problems, vacuum breaking, etc....so hearing from him makes my problems diminish. We laughed and joked and talked about moving. He found out about Steve Winwood playing, which i purposefully didn't tell him about (thanks Karyn lol), so it looks like we'll be heading to NYC after he comes home for beer drinking and music listening. I told him how I've priced out our entire wedding, and that we could afford to buy a house as well since my parents plan on paying for most of it. He told me how he likes to tell one of the guys some of the things I say in email. They turned me asking him if he wanted pork or chicken at my cousin's wedding into a rock/paper/scissors game. Apparently they get bored :) So he's back in Bahrain (this makes the 3rd time) and will be there until they get some stuff fixed. I love him so much and can't wait for him to come home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome! I got a call yesterday. It was good to hear his voice. I cried after! LOL KFC