Monday, July 21, 2008

Flowers are a Girl's Best Friend!


So my ass has been so busy with work and boat stuff that I haven't had much of a chance to blog. I got me some flowers from a certain boy on a submarine!! It's actually a plant, a "love" plant as we say in the West/Peterson household, and it's a gardenia plant which means it will smell lovely once it blooms! It makes me happy to know that Jimmy though of sending me flowers while he was away.

I sent him some pictures, a cd, and a letter in a maildrop and will be meeting up with fellow lovely Lady Alex women to make care packages tomorrow after work. He's going to be so stoked to receive bbq sunflower seeds...he loveeeeeeeees them!

So yeah...not much to report...just trying not to kill children at work and keeping sane with friends o' plenty. Life is swell!

4 comments:

KK said...

How beautiful!!!! They are so pretty I bet they make you smile everytime you walk by them!

Joe and Samantha said...

lovely!

Anonymous said...

He's doing good!!! Whatta guy! lol He couldn't have picked a better flower either - that's what dad wore when we got married!

Anonymous said...

Ah....I love getting flowers. He deserves an Atta Boy! Karyn