Saturday, July 26, 2008

Quick Bitch Post..

So many people know that whenever Jimmy leaves me alone, something bad happens. One time our dog decided to act out and piss in the house, another time we got a two foot snowstorm and my car was stuck in the driveway. Mind you these incidents happen when he is gone for no more than a week. So with him being gone for months...you can see why I'd get nervous. The day that he leaves, I find mold under our couches, growing from the carpet. Good thing we rent and the landlord can fix that (hopefully). Then there is an outstanding electric bill from when we lived in NY ( mind you the landlord there took her time putting the utilities back in her name)...so no big deal...it's paid. So now I've been working for only two weeks and those damn kids get me sick! I come home last night with a 101 fever and a sore throat and am freaking out because a)the only sickness I ever catch from kids is strep throat and b)I have no health insurance...mother f*cker. So I wait til this morning and found a health clinic that is open on Saturdays...I get down there...and nope...they don't do walk-ins. So I'm hoping that since my fever is gone that the sore throat will go away too and that I don't have strep. He's only been gone for a little while and I don't want to break in our emergency fund to pay for a doctor's visit (I have plans for that money...wedding or vacation fund). So, once again, crap happens when he leaves...and I always take care of him when he's sick (he's a big baby). He's not here to take care of me. So I sit...with my ice cream watching LOST...waiting for relief.

2 comments:

Joe and Samantha said...

I will come and take care of you. What do you need?
I can provide anything that Jimmy does except.. well you know...
;) Feel better!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your sick :( I'd come take care of you but would take me a day. Steve keeps threatening to send me to CT! LOL Chicken Soup!
Karyn