Wednesday, July 30, 2008

He Learns Quickly....

So........
The boys pulled into Greece and I got a phone call at 6:30 this morning from Jimmy. After last port's fiasco with the phones...he knew he better call me as soon as they pulled in. I love how we're finally at the point in our relationship where if something is bothering me, he makes sure not to do it again, and vice versa. It was so nice to hear his voice and have a real conversation. He doesn't have much time to spend there...but he told me he was going to go out to dinner with one of the other guys. I reminded him before he left to try as many different meals as he can! He was drinking a bud while talking to me and I yelled at him for drinking American beer. Apparently that's the only beer they carry...oops. Not much more to update...just trying to pass the time...happily...before he comes home!

4 comments:

Joe and Samantha said...

YAY
And thanks for dinner. It was super good.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you are smiling cuz I am! Thanks. Karyn

Anonymous said...

you're the lucky one for having one that learns quickly ;)

Joe and Samantha said...

Hey- Joe was like- I heard you slept at Stephanies house- lol. I guess Jimmy worried him when he told him I crashed on your couch during a movie. I was like- she has cats- it's okay. He said- OH.
Poor thing thought I wasn't sleeping ( less then I usually do )