Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ten Things I Love and Hate

In response to Kim's challenge....

Things That I Love
1. My boyfriend/family/friends
2. Music
3. France
4. Books
5. Autumn
6. the Ocean
7. Art
8. Travelling anywhere and everywhere
9. Sleeping Beauty
10. Roasted almonds and chicken on a stick w/tabasco sauce from the vendors in NYC

Things That I Hate/Dislike
1. Liars/Cheaters
2. The President
3. Deployments
4. 6 Months of Winter...it's 4 months too long
5. Hummers...seriously people
6. Children's parents that don't discipline their children and let them do whatever they want
7. Really bad breath
8. The majority of politicians...I used to want to be one...til I realized that my soul would be sold to the devil
9. Religious/civil/racial intolerance...Your race/religion/belief system is not the best...so stop thinking so and stop shoving your idealism down everyone's throat
10. Child molesters...I think there is a special place in hell for them

No comments: