Thursday, January 1, 2009

Quick Bitch Post

So this is my second round as MOH...and I'm not cut out for this shit. I had drama dealing with the bridal shower which resulted in 4 people not being there. I planned the JOINT bachelor/bachelorette party for my cousin and her husband...even though I don't live in NH and have only gone out once there. I found a great deal on a limo for 10 of us and got the ok from everyone to get the limo...and we'll go out and have a good time. I sent my deposit out this week since the party is this Saturday. I get a phone call...not from my cousin nor her husband...nor anyone in the bridal party. I get a phone call from my other cousin's gf who I have met ONCE telling me that the guys have bailed on the limo. WHAT!!!???!!! They all have my phone number and no one bothered to call or email me to let me know what was going on. Now I'm out $50 for this shit and am basically fuming. I am not working nor do we have a crap ton of money now....we have stuff that we are doing this year that will cost a lot of money...and I don't need to be throwing $50 out the window. I'm going to kill someone. ARGH!!!!

2 comments:

Joe and Samantha said...

How did it go?

Stephanie said...

It was good...we went bowling....we were home by ten which was really nice :)