Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

In copying Kim's post, here are a list of things I'd like to do in 2009.

1. Go back to school in the Fall.
2. Get married :)
3. Buy a house
4. Find a job or at least be able to substitute a few days a week to help out
5. Roll over my 401k into an IRA
6. Lose 15-20 lbs
7. Go to CA with Jimmy to see his family
8. Come up with some sort of budget or financial understanding with Jimmy
9. Go on a honeymoon (that may have to be carried into 2010)
10. Have a house party...like a real I have to play hostess and entertain party
11. Figure out when we're going to start having kids
12. Spend as much time with Jimmy as possible...and tell him I love him everyday 

2 comments:

KK said...

Good list! I hope this year is great for you!

Joe and Samantha said...

YAY HAPPY 2009